This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates, who applied for admission into Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil, for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and chose the University as First Choice are required to register.
ELIGIBILITY FOR REGISTRATION:
UTME candidates with score of 160 and above are eligible to register and attend the screening.
Direct Entry candidates with at least Lower Credit at National Diploma or a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant courses or subject combinations respectively, are ONLY required to pay the screening fee and register online.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
1. Visit KUST, Wudil website www.kustwudil.edu.ng
2. Click on 2020 Post UTME/Direct Entry screening registration.
3. Create an account using JAMB UTME/Direct Entry Registration Number and type password of your choice.
4. Make payment of Non-refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) only using Master/Visa Card or through Bank transfer.
5. After successful payment, all candidates shall fill in their particulars including O’Level result(s) while in addition, Direct Entry candidates shall upload scanned PDF copy of A’ Level (IJMB, NCE or Diploma) certificates or results.
6. Submit and print Post UTME/DE Registration Acknowledgment Slip.
The payment and online registration will commence from Monday 28th September to Friday 30th October, 2020.
INFORMATION TO NOTE:
• The date, venue and time for the screening will be communicated to all UTME registered candidates later.
• On the screening day, UTME Candidates shall come along with print out of the Acknowledgement slips which carry their Passport Photographs and the 2020 UTME results for verification.
• Candidates shall upload their O’Level results (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings on the KUST, Wudil and JAMB Portals.