How to apply for Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)
In this article, I will feed you with all the information you need regarding the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) including the requirements, application portal, and how to apply.
About Nigerian Youth Investment Fund
The NYIF is a sort of bank designed to assist Nigerian youths to gain access to fund innovative ideas, skills, and talents and also to provide a special window for accessing funds, finances, business management skills and other inputs critical for sustainable enterprise. Youths also can access credit and soft loans.
This platform is managed by the Ministry of Youth and Sports Development along with other MDAs directs the distribution of funds where necessary. This is the very first of its kind by any Nigerian government.
• Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth
• You must be between the age 18-35 years
• Applicant must have a valid means of identification(National Identity Card, Permanent voters card, International passport, Drivers license)
• Applicant must have a fundable idea
• You must submit a business proposal
• Applicant must have a registered business name/company
• A valid BVN(Bank Verification Number)
• Applicant must provide one guarantor.
How to Apply for Nigerian Youth Investment Fund;
Interested candidates who wish to apply for Nigerian youth investment fund, are to complete their application form online through this portal:-
Go to:- https://www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng