Applications are open for the Polaris Bank entry level recruitment 2021 for Interested Nigerian Graduates. Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment?
Also Read >>> Apply For Work Experience Program 2021
Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment? If yes, then you can become a part of Polaris Bank family! We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work across our 300 plus branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
At Polaris Bank, we pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation & incentives that enable our employees meet their career aspirations.
1. A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower or HND (Distinction) from an accredited institution.
2. Completed the mandatory NYSC scheme and awarded a certificate.
3. 25 years or younger by December 31, 2021 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable.).
4. Minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO) in not more than one (1) sitting.
5. Willing and ready to work in any part of the country.
How to apply for Polaris Bank Entry Recruitment;
If you satisfy ALL the criteria,
1. Fill in your details via the portal, select the vacancy and submit your application
2. Application closes Friday, February 26, 2021.
3. Test date is Saturday, March 06, 2021.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.