The federal government has launched National Social Investment and Information Management System (NASIMS) for N-power Batch C beneficiaries.
The new system is to bring about transparency during the administration of Npower Batch C programme.
However, for this reason, it is mandatory for every N-power Batch ‘C’ applicant to update their records on NASIMS portal.
In this article I will show you how to update your record on NASIMS Portal and get NASIMS ID.
NASIMS ID is a unique code given to you after successfully updating your profile details on the nasims.gov.ng portal. The NASIMS ID is unique to all applicant and it looks like NPWR/2020/×××××××××
Requirements for Npower Batch C NASIMS Test and Profile Update:
All the following information should be available before you click on the link to update and get your nasims ID for npower Batch C test;
1. Full Name: Surname, First Name and Other Names.
3. Date of Birth
4. Email Address
5. Phone Number
6. Alternate Phone Number (Optional).
7. Bank Verification Number (BVN).
8. A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files.
9. State of Origin
10. LGA of Origin
11. Residential Details : Residential Address , State of Residence , Local Government Area of Residence and Landmarks (or closest bus-stop)
12. Educational Background: Highest Level of Education , Year of Graduation and Upload Certificate
13. Identification : ID Type, ID Number and ID Upload
14. Bank Details: Account Number , Bank Name and Account Name
15. Disabilities : Physical Disabilities and Details of Disability
16. Other Documents: LGA, Birth Certificate, NYSC certificate , Affidavit.a
How To Update N-power Batch C Application?
According to NASIMS, For N-Power applicants, please make sure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS portal https://nasims.gov.ng
For first time user, recover your password using the following procedures:
1. Click on https://nasims.gov.ng/login
Use the Forgot Password Option
2. Enter your N-POWER application email
Click on “Send Link”
3. Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
After a successful reset of the password, please login to update your records before taking the test.
How to Write Npower Batch C Test?
To write your npower test, ensure you Update your profile and have your NASIMS ID, then visit: https://onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng/ to login and complete your test
This test is time based and you are expected to answer 20 questions in 10 mins.
Test cannot be retaken after submission
You cannot skip any question.
Every question is allotted equal score
If you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again.