Post Graduate Scholarship – Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2021/2022 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories:-
1. Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university.
2. Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
Carefully read the Eligibility/Requirement, How To Apply, and Frequently Asked Questions pages for more important details.
Also Read >>> How To Apply For Nigerian Army (NA) Recruitment 2020
To qualify for the 2021/2022 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
1. Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
2. Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one-year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
3. Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2021.
4. Have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
5. Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2021 (applicable to overseas category).
Course of Study:
Only candidates with an offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
• Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
• Petroleum Economics
• Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
1. ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
3. Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship.
4. Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other affiliate companies, and agencies are not eligible.
5. Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
6. Strict compliance with the above guidelines is required.
1. Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
(a). Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) with white background not more than 3 months old.
(b). Provisional admission letter for post-graduate studies 2021/2022 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas.
This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
(c). First Degree Certificate
(d). NYSC Discharge Certificate
(e). Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
(f). Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2021)
(g). Birth Certificate from Local government
(h). NAE Compliance Declaration Form.
2. All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAE_compliance.pdf
3. Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix-up during upload.
4. Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to the Scholarship site.
5. Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
6. Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A).
Note to Overseas category applicants:
Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
7. Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
8. Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
9. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors.
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information at scholastica.ng or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2021/2022 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page.
12. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
• You can apply for both Local and International Category.
• Multiple applications within the same category shall lead to disqualification.
• Kindly review your profile before applying.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2021.
For more information visit scholastica.ng
For More Updates Like Our Facebook Page