The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), New Delhi is inviting applications from foreign students for grant of ICCR Scholarships to pursue higher studies at the Undergraduate, Post Graduate, and Ph.D. level in Indian Educational Institutes/Universities for the Academic Year 2021-2022.
- Applicants should be between 18-30years at the time of admission.
- Applicants can apply to 5 universities /institutions in order of preference.
- Applicants should visit the university/institute’s website for detailed guides before applying.
- The marks sheets of levels 10 and 10+2 of school and other relevant documents required by the university must be uploaded along with transcripts in English.
- A 500-word essay in English needs to be submitted to ascertain English proficiency. Students can also submit their TOFEL/IELTS/ Standardized Test scores, if available.
- Universities/Institutions may also conduct an online interview for applicants.
- Shortlisted students would appear for personal interview and verification at the Indian High Commission.
- Health Certificate is important.