The Kwara State Government through the Kwara State Social Investment Programmes will be offering 300 MSMEs in Kwara, free Digital and Capacity Building Training and offer interest free loans of up to N3,000,000.
The Kwapreneurs interest free loans programme aims to target early-stage and idea-stage startups and transform them into full-fledged business models ready for investment. 300 startups based in Kwara will undergo two (2) weeks of digital training, capacity building and advisory services to maximize inclusion and support MSMEs businesses owned and run by Kwarans.
Also Read >>> How To Download and Print An Improved National Identification Number (NIN) Slip Step by Step
The programme’s objective is to encourage innovation and job creation through the establishment of new businesses and the expansion of existing businesses in Kwara State.
1. You are Kwaran with an innovative business idea that clearly identifies the problem it solves.
2. You have a sustainable and scalable business model.
3. Your business operates in Kwara.
4. You are between the ages of 18 – 35.
5. You are available to participate in the entire program if selected.
6. Team Capabilities (if applying as asolves.
7. A completed application form.
Also Read >>> Nigerian Immigration Services Gives Update On 2019/2020 Recruitment Screening Exercise
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should Click Here To Apply
For more updates Like our Facebook Page