The Mauritius Ministry of Education, Tertiary Education Science and Technology is inviting application from eligible Nigerian students at Undergraduates, Masters and MPhil/PhD level in their Universities for the Academic year 2021 – 2022.
• The application form can be downloaded from the following website:
• All applicants must have applied for at least one full-time on-campus programme at a public Higher Education Institution (HEIs) of their choice (Listed under section 7).
• An application must be accompanied by: a conditional offer (letter of admission) from the applicants chosen Mauritius public HEIs;
• Additionally, an application for postgraduate programme must be accompanied by study/research plan and for MPhil/PhD, the name of the proposed supervisor(s) in Mauritius.
• All candidates must summit the fully completed application form and documents listed under section 6 as part of their application to Federal Scholarship Board, Abuja on or before 26th May, 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for Candidates:-
• Must be Nigerian
• Age limit:-
– Undergraduate 18 – 25 years
– Masters – 35 years
– MPhil/PhD – 40 yrars
• Health certificate is important from a recognized government hospital
• Good WAEC results for Undergraduate with mostly As
• Masters and PhD minimum of second class upper (2:1)
• PhD applicants are required to contact potential Supervisors on the link/emails provided at section 8.3
For Further Inquires, please contact:
09082454557 or 08037264324