Kebbi State College Of Nursing Sciences (KEBBISNM) commenced the sales of application forms for admission into its Basic Nursing and Basic Midwifery programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This institution is the breeding ground that breeds and moulds motivated student’s nurses and midwives to produce professionals of global reputations and standard.
The institution is in tune with both local and international demand for improved quality of personnel to excel and maintain status posed by professional and academic dynamism.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates for admission into the Kebbi State College Of Nursing Sciences (KEBBISNM) Basic Nursing and Basic Midwifery programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Admission Requirements for KEBBISNM:-
- Interested applicants must possess 5 O’level credit in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in WAEC or NECO at not more than two(2) sittings.
How to Apply for KEBBISNM:-
- Obtain the pin of the application form after payment of five thousand five hundred Naira only (N5,500) for Basic Nursing into the Kebbi State Treasury Single Account (TSA).
- Candidates are to log on to https://kebbisnm.edu.ng
- Click on APPLY NOW and fill the application form.
Also Read >>> Apply For Sokoto Youth Agrics Scheme Programme 2021
Date of Interview:
The Interview scheduled to take place on:-
- Date: Monday 21st June, 2021.
- Time: 10am
- Venue: Kebbi State College of Nursing Sciences (KEBBISNM).
Completed application forms must be submitted on or before Sunday 20th June, 2021.
For more updates Like our Facebook Page