The MSME Clinics is a collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment, State Governments, and key federal agencies such as; BOA, BOI, CAC, DBN, FIRS, ITF, NAFDAC, NITDA, NEXIM, NEPC, RMRDC, SMEDAN, SON, ACCESS BANK PLC.
Establishment of One Stop Shops for MSMEs in the following cities to provide support and continuous engagement for businesses; Jos, Ilorin, Umuahia, Osogbo, Calabar, Abuja and Bauchi.
Establishment of the Shared Facility Scheme for MSMEs through which 2 facilities have be established to cater for the fashion industry, production of shea-butter, soap making and ground-oil milling.
Award Requirement and Categories For MSME Clinics
Award Entry Requirement:-
1. Applicants must be 18 years and above
2. All applicant must be an indigene and resident in Nigeria.
3. Applicants must have a viable business idea.
4. Applicants must have all necessary Federal Government related certificates.
5. Some categories are not applicable.
6. MSME of the Year Award is selected among all entries and by the National MSME Award screening committee.
Video Entry Requirement:-
1. Video entry filename must tally with the first and surname of applicant
2. Video file must be in Mp4 video Format
3. Maximum video size must be less than 20Mb
4. Video must be clear and distinct.
5. Applicant must be able to explain and show the following in the video
• production process
• local content
• Labour force
• Impact on economy
The council is made up of four at-large councilors that represent the entire City, and nine district councilors that represent specific areas of the City.
The Award Categories Include the following:-
1. Agriculture (Small & Medium Business)
2. Beauty, wellness & cosmetics
3. Creative art
4. Fashion & style
5. Leather works
7. Tech & Innovation Driven Enterprise (Small & Medium Business)
How To Apply For MSME CLINIC Award:-
Interested and Qualified Applicants Should Click Here To Apply
For more updates Like our Facebook Page