N-power Batch C Biometrics has commenced. Applicants who are shortlisted are required to capture their Thumbprint at any designated cyber Centers or using smartphones that have sensor feature.
The enrollment portal is for all N-power Batch C candidates who have successfully completed the NASIMS portal update, taken the qualification test and where sent a congratulatory message for passing through the N-power screening phase.
The purpose of NASIMS enrollment is to verify some of your details entered during the Nasims Portal update and you are good to go.
If you feel you missed out any important detail during the n-power application phase, you are asked to send a message to the n-power support team through the email: email@example.com
How To Capture For N-power Batch C biometric enrollment:
N-Power applicants can use their smart phones or other mobile devices that has the fingerprint sensor feature to capture their fingerprint using the following simple steps:
1. Login to your dashboard on https://www.nasims.gov.ng using your email and password
2. Click on “Verification” button
3. Click on “Capture Your Fingerprint” near the fingerprint icon.
4. Navigate to the new page “NASIMS (NPOWER) Biometric Client”. You will see the link below on the new page https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.htm visit the link.
5. Click on “Install” to install the NASIMS N-power Biometrics Prerequisite application on your computer.
6. After installation, click on “Launch” to start the application.
Then follow the instructions appeared, to capture your fingerprint and complete your N-power verification of biometric data.