The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is an integrated Oil and Gas company engaged in petroleum/gas exploitation, refining and petrochemicals, transportation, storage and marketing.
NNPC is seeking to engage reputable and credible Operations & Maintenance (O&M) companies to operate and maintain its three (3) refineries, Port Harcourt (PHRC), Warri (WRPC), and Kaduna (KRPC) to ensure reliability and sustainability to meet the nation’s fuel supply obligation.
The O&M Contract scope of work shall cover, but not be limited to, the following refinery business processes:-
• Long term and short term production/operations planning’
• Production and operations execution
• Monitoring, reporting and optimization of operations
• Maintenance planning (short term)
• Maintenance execution
• Reliability and inspection
• Process and controls engineering
• Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Laboratory
• Specialist engineering
• Health and Safety
• Environmental management
• Turnaround maintenance planning and execution
• Minor projects
• Non-hydrocarbon Procurement
• Sub-contractor management
• Inventory and warehouse management
1. Evidence of Company’s registration and Incorporation issued by the respective governing body, certified true copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company, Particular of Directors, certified true copies of statutory documents indicating ownership structure of company, name(s) of major shareholders and percentage shareholding.
2. Full details of Company profile and a signed letter of application indicating interest on the company’s letterhead paper bearing amongst other, telephone number, email address and company’s full address with a comprehensive company profile addressed to NNPC.
3. Full details of Company profile and a signed letter of application indicating interest on the company’s letterhead paper bearing amongst other, telephone number, email address and company’s full address with a comprehensive company profile addressed to NNPC.
4. Evidence of compliance with the provisions of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act 2011 by inclusion of current copy of compliance certification from the Industrial Training Fund expiring on 31st December 2021 (where applicable).
5. Evidence of compliance with the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Act by inclusion of current copy of compliance certificate expiring on 31st December 2021 (where applicable).
6. Evidence of compliance with PENCOM Reform Act 2004 by inclusion of valid Pension clearance certificate expiring on 31st December 2021(where applicable).
7. Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31st December, 2021 or valid Certificate issued by BPP (where applicable).
BUSINESS INTERGRITY REQUIRMENTS
1. A prospective bidder shall make provision of sworn affidavit to support action as follows:
a. disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
b. To allow NNPC verify all claims made in your submission;
c. To allow NNPC verify that your organization is not in receivership, nor the subject of any form of insolvency of bankruptcy proceedings or the subject of any form of wrong up petition or proceedings.
d. To confirm that the company is not a replacement for a hitherto tax defaulting company.
e. A written statement confirming that your company does not have any Director who has been convicted in any country for a criminal offence relating to fraud or any financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation of falsification of facts relating to any matter;
f. A written statement confirming that the firm does not have any existing loan or financial liability with a bank or other financial institution.
g. Certainty of business integrity and pre-signed undertaking to strictly comply with Nigerian Anti-Corruption laws in processing the bid and executing the contract if successful.
Also Read >>> Apply For Kwara State Kwapreneur Free Interest Loan For Young Entrepreneurs Up To N3,000,000
1. Audited Accounts for the past four (4) years (2017, 2018, 2019, & 2020) including Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement.
2. Provide evidence of your company’s latest credit ratings and the name of the rating agency.
3. Demonstration of a minimum average annual Turnover of at least $2 billion USD for the financial years ending: 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 respectively.
COMPLIANCE WITH THE NIGERIAN CONTENT ACT
1. Current and in-place organizational structure with detailed experience and skills of key management personnel with names. Provide evidence (personnel list and position organizational chart).
2. Current and in-place organizational structure with detailed experience and skills of key management personnel with names. Provide evidence (personnel list and position organizational chart) percentage of management that are Nigerian nationals and the percentage of the total workforce that are Nigerians.
3. Detailed past/present commitment to staff training and development of Nigerian
personnel (where applicable).
SUBMISSION OF EOI DOCUMENTS/CLOSING DATE
ALL BIDS WILL NEED TO BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY ON THE NNPC/NipeX TENDER PORTAL.
1. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested bidders are required to submit the following mandatory details as outlined below to SCMTenders@nipex.com.ng on or before 12:00 noon, Wednesday 26th May, 2021.
a. Company’s name
b. Company’s full address
c. Company’s authorized contact person(s) name to include
d. Phone number
e. Company’s e-mail address
2. Section 1 (a-e) above is a mandatory requirement to register your company for participation in this tender process in the NNPC/NipeX tender process portal.
3. All interested firms who do not provide the mandatory details as requested in Section 1 (a-e) above as at 12:00 noon, Wednesday 26th May, 2021, will no longer have access to the NNPC/NIPEX Portal.
4. Individual bidders would be duly notified on their registration in the NNPC/NIPEX tender portal. Thereafter, the bidder would have access to make their submissions on the NNPC/NipeX Tender Portal.
5. All documents should be submitted online through the electronic NNPC/NIPEX Tender Portal on or before 12:00 Noon on Wednesday 16th June 2021to: www.nipex-ng.com.
6. All EOIs shall be opened virtually, following the deadline for bids submission at 12:00 Noon on 12:00 Noon on Wednesday 16th June 2021, using the NNPC Microsoft Teams.
7. In case of any unscheduled holiday on the Bid submission date, the deadline for submission of bids will take place on the next working day. Accordingly, EOI Closing Date/time be extended to the next working day and time.
8. A detailed EOI document would be issued to all registered bidders on the NipeX portal. Note registration details in as indicated above.
9. All Portions of the EOI document must be read in conjunction with this advert and full submissions of all information required should be provided by interested bidders.
Interested parties acknowledge and accept, with respect to this tender that:
a. NNPC will only accept documents received electronically via the designated NipeX portal. Bids received in any other form shall not be accepted.
b. Timely submission is the responsibility of the bidder.
c. At the deadline of bids submission, bidders will no longer have access on the NipeX portal to submit their bid.
d. The uploading of large electronic files may take time and as such, bidders must allow for sufficient time to fully transmit all files prior to the bid closing time.
e. All submissions must be in a readable PDF format. If electronic files containing the tender documents are corrupted, contain a virus or are unreadable for any reason NNPC reserves the right to reject the tender.
f. Firms are advised that NNPC may not discover corrupted or unreadable files submitted via the NipeX portal until after the tender submission deadline.
g. NNPC is not responsible for errors or failures in the Bidder’s own systems, and No extension of the submission deadline or time will be granted.
h. NNPC accepts no responsibility for Bidder’s misunderstanding of the instructions or incorrect usage of the NipeX portal system.
i. All firms who have submitted their mandatory details and registered on the NipeX portal and external observers shall be invited to attend a virtual EOI opening session through Microsoft Teams to be communicated.
j. NNPC shall deal directly with only authorized officers of the interested companies and not through individuals or agents.
k. The contractor shall bear all costs incurred to submit Expression of Interest (EOI) and any subsequent request for information.
l. This Invitation to EOI process and any related process neither creates any commitment by NNPC nor establishes any legal relationship.
m. All information must be provided in English Language.
n. Only shortlisted firms at EOI evaluation will be invited at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals.
o. NNPC is not bound to shortlist any firm and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
Method Of Application