Physical Verificaton – N-power Batch C applicants who regularly visits the Nasims portal will notice that a new page inscribed as ‘Verification Page’ has been added to the NASIMS Portal by the management.
This is to let all prospective applicants know that their uploaded documents are being screened by the management team, to enable them release the names of successful applicants that will undergo for the next step of the recruitment physical verificaton.
For those who aren’t visiting the nasims portal for latest update, they should endeavor to do so once in a while, so as to get updated whenever applicants are being selected/deployed.
Once the online verification concluded, applicants who scaled through will present their uploaded documents for physical verification.
This phase is likely to be the last stage of the N-power recruitment process, hence failure to present the uploaded documents will lead to disqualification of such applicants.
Requirements For N-power Batch C Physical Verification Exercise:-
Some of the necessary requirements that must be presented are as follows;
1. Uploaded documents during registration i.e Birth certificates, State of origin certificate, Educational Qualifications, ID Cards.
2. Should be ready to work in the state of residence you filled while applying.
3. Make yourself available during screening. Arrival at the screening venue at the appropriate time.
4. Sort out any issue encountered during registration, by visiting the Nasims portal before the date of the physical verification.
5. No opportunity will be given to applicants who failed to take the mandatory test.