Jobs Title: Midwives
Application are hereby invited from suitably qualified Midwives to fill the Ad-hoc vacancies at the Basic Health Care Provision Fund Primary Health Care Facilities in Kwara State.
Primary Health Care Ad-hoc Vacancy General Requirements
All applicants who wish to apply for Primary Health Care Ad-hoc Vacancies are expected to possess the following:
- Registered Midwife with current practicing license
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience
- Professional qualification (added advantage)
- Higher Education qualification
- WAEC/SSCE Certificate
- Primary School Certificate
- Birth certificate/Declaration of age
Method of Application
Interested applicants are to send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the Kwara State Primary Health Care Development Agency’s email email@example.com between Thursday 17th June, to Wednesday 30th June, 2021.
- You are advised to supply only the correct information. Any falsification will be treated as a criminal offence and the person liable may be prosecuted.
- Read the requirements carefully to understand the information and document you are required to submit. The information and the document you provide will be checked on the day of interview. Come to the interview location with all the documents you attached during your registration.
- Don’t to apply if you do not meet with the application requirements.
Deadline: 30th June, 2021.