The N-power Batch C Program has commence the capturing of all applicants biometric fingerprint, and all applicants are advised to follow the below simple procedures to capture their biometrics using computer.
How to Capture Your Fingerprint For N-power Biometric Verification
After the software installation, the application will open, kindly follow below procedures to login and capture your biometrics fingerprint successfully.
2. Click on “Proceed” to Login.
3. Make sure your Biometrics device is connected to your computer and ready to use.
4. Finally follow on screen instructions and have your biometrics captured.
Also Read >>> Link To Download and Install N-power Biometric Software
How to Capture N-power Biometrics fingerprint with Phone.
As for now, the only way to get your N-power Biometric Captured is using computer.
Most Common Challenges on the NASIMS Portal:
1. Transaction Failed, Try Again Later:
If you are getting this message saying “Transaction Failed” while trying to login to the NASIMS Portal via https://nasims.gov.ng/login, Don’t worry just wait a little time or keep clicking on “Proceed” button until you were login successfully.
Also Read >>> Apply For Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program 2021
2. You have not yet been shortlisted for the verification stage, please check back later:
This means you have not been shortlisted just yet, this does not mean you are disqualified or you are not going to be shortlisted, so be patience and check back after some time. The shortlisting of applicants for N-power Batch C Program is still on going.