In this article we are going to show you how to check if you are Pre-Approved for NYIF loan disbursement following the recent disbursement to 5,200 beneficiaries.
For Applicants to be selected or Pre-approved for the NYIF Loan, you must follow the necessary loans application process which includes the following:
Also Read >>> FMYSD Gives New Update On NYIF Loans Disbursement Status
- Online Application: Applicants must apply for the loans by filling NYIF loan application form online.
- Upload business plan: Applicants must upload business plan via official NYIF loan website.
- Get Train: Applicants must participate in mandatory NYIF train.
How To Check the NYIF 25,000 New Pre-approved Loans 2021
After following the process listed above, you will then be pre-qualified for the NYIF loan programme, After the NYIF management verify that you have met the all necessary requirements.
- You will be required to visit this link https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app
- Login using your registered email and password
- Providing your Bank Verification Number (BVN),
- Click on Validate.
All NYIF applicants are required to check their NYIF Loan dashboard and email address to know their loans approval status.
Also Read >>> How To Apply For Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)
For Successful Applicants who apply and met NYIF loan requirements, if your loans is approved you will be notified that your NYIF Loan application has been approved.
Click https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng and log into your profile using your registered email and password to accept the NYIF loan offer.