The Mechatronics program in Institute for Industrial Technology (IIT) is aimed at equipping participants with essential knowledge and hands-on, up-to-date engineering skills required by employers in the Breweries, Food and Beverages, Petrochemicals, Oil and Gas, Engineering services and Manufacturing sectors.
Mechatronics combines technologies like Mechanics, Electrics/Electronics and Information Technology; it especially covers the inter-phases between separate technologies and their collaboration in integrated and networked production systems. It attempts to help graduates of tertiary institutions and/or workers from industry back-up their theoretical knowledge with the relevant skills.
The course modules cover analyses, Commissioning and Programming of networked factory and process automation systems. The participants will use modern state-of-the- art learning equipment at the Institute. At the end of the course, each successful student will be awarded IIT’s certificate of completion in Mechatronics.
Institute for Industrial Technology (IIT) is widely recognized for providing well trained workers for industry. A strong emphasis will be placed on work ethics throughout the course.
Practicing technicians and engineers and Graduates of tertiary institutions of Science and engineering background.
- Full-Time: The full-time programme has a duration of 6 months. This programme runs on weekdays from 9am to 5pm. However, some modules may run from 2pm to 6pm.
- Part-Time (modular): The part-time programme has a duration of 1 year. This programme runs on Saturdays. Also, a full week (9am – 5pm) every 3 months will be required.
Admission is open for this programme throughout the year
Also Read >>> How To Apply FG N60bn MSME Survival fund
- Modules to be completed
- Work Ethics
- Engineering Drawing
- Computer Aided Communication
- Computer Aided Drafting
- Mechanical Measurement and Fitting
- Mechanical Drives maintenance
- Basic Electricity
- Industrial Electronics
- Industrial Motor Controls & maintenance
- Variable Speed Drives AC Drves (inverters)
- Sensor Technology
- Pneumatics Systems
- Electropneumatic Controls
- Industrial Hydraulics
- Programmable Logic Controls (PLC)
- Advanced Programmable Logic Controls (Advanced PLC)
- Process Control & Instrumentation
- Industrial Communication (Field Bus) Systems
- Process Visualization and Control
How To Apply For Institute for Industrial Technology (IIT) Mechatronics Training Programme;
Interested and Qualified Applicants Should Click Here To Apply
For more updates Like our Facebook Page