This is to inform the public that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the NUC Certified Khadija University, Majia (KUM).
The proposed University owned by the Khadija Foundation is a conventional university, which is open to all races irrespective of any barrier.
The proposed Khadija University, Majia, is going to meet the education needs of many indigenous students who aspire for higher education. It is also going to meet the education needs of many qualified secondary school products from Taura and other areas of the State and the neighbouring State.
It is imperative to view the establishment of the proposed Khadija University, Majia as a reproduction of quality and standard education in Jigawa State and a means to extend the service of educating the Nigerian people.
Khadija University Majia Undergraduate programmes for 2020/2021 academic session as follows:
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Accounting and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
FACULTY OF BASIC AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics and Statistics
FACULTY OF CLINICAL AND ALLIED
- B.Sc. Human Anatomy
- B.Sc. Physiology
- B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc. Pharmacology
- B.Sc. Physiotherapy
- B.Sc. Medical Biochemistry
- B. Nursing
KHADIJA UNIVERSITY MAJIA UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS 2020/2021 SESSION
The admission requirements into the undergraduate programmes of Khadija University, Majia shall be as follows:
1. Admission into the university shall be open to all irrespective of religion, ethnic group, gender, creed and disability;
2. All admissions into the Khadija University shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
3. For admission to 100 Level, candidates must: obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in relevant subjects;
4. For admission by Direct Entry (200 Level), candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be;
5. Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics shall be compulsory for admission into all courses;
6. Those who meet the requirements for admission shall be subjected to screening interview to be conducted by the university; and
7. The university shall not accept transfer students until after the first two years of its existence.
Note :Candidates must, in addition to meeting the general admission requirements, also satisfy the Faculty and departmental requirements.
How To Apply
Kindly follow the following steps to complete the application for Admission into Khadija University Majia;
1. Follow the steps and create an account using valid email address https://admission.kum.edu.ng/.
2. Login back to your application form using the email and password created.
3. Make payment of ₦10,000 (Ten thousand Naira) Application form online
4. Fill in all the fields on the displayed application form to the final step and Submit
5. Log in back to your application dashboard for the admission decision or check your registered email address for admission decisions.
For admission enquiry contact: email@example.com or call 0912222295,09132222296
FACILITIES AND SERVICES AVAILABLE AT KHADIJA UNIVERSITY MAJIA (KUM):
1. On Campus Staff Accommodation,
2. Adequate and Modern Hostel Facilities (2-Bed, 4-Bed and 6-Bed accommodation),
3. State-of-the-Art Cafeteria and Cuisine
4. Spacious and well ventilated Lecture halls and Theatres
5. Modern Student Centre, Sports and Shopping Complex
6. Well-stocked Library with General and Specialized databases,
7. Well-equipped Laboratories
8. Functional Health Care Facilities
9. Banking Facilities
10. Availability of Buses and Ambulance
11. Stable and constant Electricity
12. Uninterrupted Water Supply
For application and other details, kindly visit the Khadija University website at: www.admission.kum.edu.ng or Call +2348038366827, +234 913 222 2295, +234 913 222 2296, +234 912 003 2002