NYSC Opens Portal For 2021 Batch B Stream 2 Online Registration
National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has opened portal for online registration for Batch B Stream 2 Prospective Corps Members (PCMs).
Also Read >>> NYSC Batch A Online Registration Guidelines
The NYSC online registration will commence on 9th August, 2021 and end 13th August, 2021.
Only Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) who have seen their name on the Senate List are eligible to register, Check your name on NYSC Senate List Portal Here
2021 Batch ‘B’ Stream 2 Online Registration Tips;
1. NYSC Online Registration Portal opens today till 13th of August 2021, visit (www.nysc.org.ng ) and click on the active link “Mobilization 2021 Batch B”.
2. The NYSC portal is also open for Foreign trained graduates and part-time graduates registration.
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, click “Login Here” to continue your registration with your Username and Password.
4. Do not thumbprint by proxy.
5. Upload a clear passport photograph. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest. Passport Photograph cannot be changed after Camp Registration.
6. PCMs who have Name Correction request ( Addition or Removal of Name) to be attended to by the Institution, should apply for that during Online Registration on their dashboard as well as spelling errors and rearrangement.
7. Date of Graduation and Course of Study will be on Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate.
Ensure your details are correct, else contact your Institution.
8. Apply for Date of Birth Correction on your dashboard. Note that you cannot correct your Date of Birth after Camp Registration.
9. PCMs are advised to preview records entered before submission to avoid errors.