WAEC 2021 Timetable – The West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) has announced August 16, 2021, for the commencement of the 2021 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
The Head of the Nigeria office, Mr. Patrick Areghan, made the announcement in Lagos on Tuesday.
WAEC Exam Date for May/June 2021:
From the WAEC 2021 Timetable, the WASCCE 2021 will take place from Monday, 16h August to Friday, 8th October 2021.
However, the examination will end in Nigeria on 30 September 2021.
About 1.6 million candidates are expected to participate in the 2021 West African Senior School Certificate Examination.
Download WAEC 2021 Timetable PDF;
Downloading link for the May/June 2021 WAEC 2021 Timetable PDF a below;
1. The difference in Time on Question Paper and Timetable: Where the duration indicated on the question paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.
2. Question Papers to be Given Out in Advance of the Dates They Are to be Taken
a. Visual Art 3
- Paper 3A – Instructions will be given to schools two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Paper 3B – Question paper will be given to candidates two weeks before it is due to be taken.
- Paper 3C -Candidates will be required to execute their projects within six months of the examination year. The period of submission of art pieces will be communicated to schools by the Council.
b. General Knowledge-In-Art Paper 3: The question paper for General Knowledge-In-Art 3 will be given to candidates two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
c. Block Laying, Bricklaying and Concrete Works 3 (Practical): Question paper will be given to candidates three days before the paper is due to be taken.
d. Project Work Papers: The question papers for project work for Basketry, Graphic Design, Leatherwork, Ceramics, Sculpture, Picture Making, Textiles, Jewellery, Painting & Decorating, Dyeing & Bleaching and Leather Goods Manufacturing & Repair will be forwarded to candidates two weeks in advance of the examination. The exact date for the delivery of question papers to candidates will be communicated to them through their schools.
3. Extra Time for Candidates with Special Needs: Candidates with Special Needs should be allowed one and half times the time allotted to other candidates.