How To Re-select N-power Programme On Nasims Portal
Are you an N-power applicants? Have you been Shortlisted for N-power Batch C and your selected N-power programme is unavailable in your LGA? If yes, You are in the right place, because in this article we will guide you on how to re-select N-power programme step-by step, so we advised you to read the entire article.
Also Read >>> Today Latest Update On N-power Batch C. Program
It’s no longer a news that the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development had shortlisted successful N-power Batch C stream II beneficiaries, but some of the successful applicants found out that they were not deployed because of the programme selected were unavailable in their LGA, due to this they were asked to reselect the new N-power programme on Nasims portal.
If you are among this type of N-power applicants below is a simple steps on how to reselect new N-power programme on your N-power dashboard in Nasims portal;
How To Select New N-power Programme on Nasims Portal;
Instructions For Redeployment;-
Before applying for Redeployment you must meet the following instructions;-
1. You must a rejection letter from your current primary place of assignment (PPA).
2. Obtain an acceptance letter from primary place of assignment (PPAs) that will accept you.
To select a New N-power programme on Nasims portal, please kindly follow the simple steps below:-
1. Login to your N-power Nasims Portal: https://www.nasims.gov.ng using your registered email and password.
2. Click on Redeployment, a list of Available Programmes will pop up in the following format:
3. Select your New N-power programme and Submit
After Successful submission, you will receive a response from the N-power team.
For more information visit N-power Programme Portal https://nasims.giv.ng