i-FAIR Isreal Nigeria – Are you an innovator, an inventor, an entrepreneur or a researcher? Do you have a market-creating innovative idea? This is an opportunity for you to turn your Innovative idea into a viable business. Apply to the Innovation Fellowship for Aspiring Inventors and Researchers (i-FAIR).
Also Read >>> Access Bank Advance Scholarship Program For Africa 2021
The i-FAIR accelerator is a unique 6-month training, mentoring and product development programme organized by the Embassy of Israel in Nigeria in collaboration with the Office of the Vice President of Nigeria.
I-FAIR Isreal Nigeria offers mentorship by experts from both Israel and Nigeria. Participants have access to an ultramodern fabrication and innovation centre equipped with high-end technologies in which ideas are turned into prototypes.
WHAT IS i-FAIR?
INNOVATION THAT EXCITES
The Innovation Fellowship for Aspiring Inventors and Researchers is an initiative for raising a generation of innovators, inventors and researchers in Nigeria.
This 9-month innovation start-up initiative of the Israeli Embassy in Nigeria and the Office of the Vice President of Nigeria will provide needed workspace, equipment and mentoring to participants, to enable them transform their idea into inventions, innovations into solutions and prototypes, ready for industrial uptake.
Who Should Apply i-FAIR Isreal Nigeria?
1. Nigerian Citizens.
2. 21 years of age and above.
3. Located in Nigeria and aspire to grow and scale within the Nigerian ecosystem.
4. Holders of a degree from a tertiary institution.
5. With an Invention/innovation that exceeds the idea stage, In one of the following fields:
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Food Technology
- Renewable Energy/ Environmental Management
- Medical Devices
- Disability Inclusion (Solutions for inclusion of people with disabilities)
i-FAIR Isreal Nigeria Benefits For Participants;
Selected participants and their team will have access to the following:
1. Participate in a 6-month fellowship program which run both online and in-person
2. Enjoy an all-expense paid training in Abuja which will cover flights, accommodation, feeding and daily stipends.
3. Tailored mentoring and training from Israeli and Nigerian top experts.
4. Access to local and foreign investors.
5. Access to an ultramodern fabrication and innovation hub where they will have the opportunity to develop their prototypes free of charge with the support of top Israeli and Nigerian professionals.
6. Become fellows of the prestigious Israeli Embassy fellowship program.
How To Apply For i-FAIR Isreal Nigeria?
Interested and qualified applicants should apply online via http://ifair-israelnigeria.com/applicant-form/
For more information visit http://ifair-israelnigeria.com
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2021