Wema Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021 – Bank Plc is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With decades of experience in the business of banking, the Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders.
The publicly quoted Nigerian company has successfully built a legacy of trust and resilience that has won it the loyalty of its customers.
The Bank is constantly introducing products and services tailored to the needs of its customers at every stage of their lives. It is a proud partner to more than one million individuals, families and businesses across Nigeria, helping them to achieve their personal and financial goals.
Job Title: Business Process Analyst
The ideal candidate for the role will be responsible for business requirement gathering, documentation and extraction of vital procedural information from relevant stakeholders for the purpose of conceptualizing improved and more optimized solutions. Also, responsible for managing projects from initiation to post implementation monitoring and facilitate continuous improvement initiatives across strategic business divisions in the bank.
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand and prioritize business goals and information needs.
- Collaborate with Business users and IT to create the Business Requirement Documents, user stories and other documentations that guide application development efforts and ensure successful implementation of business requirements.
- Manage project engagements across all levels from initiation to closure.
- Conduct stakeholder engagement sessions and focus group interviews to elicit requirements.
- Conduct benchmarking, comparative analysis and impact analysis to ensure integration of business case/requirements across the enterprise
- Identify business process improvement opportunities and develop improved future state processes.
- Document and manage changes to requirements and business needs.
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing and ensure alignment of developed application with business objectives.
- Work with Process Designers during the design and development of the processes.
- Provide ongoing support to resolve problems and fulfill service requests for process improvement.
- Understand the risks, assumptions, and dependencies associated with the process and communicate impacts to time/scope/budget.
- Work closely with development team to ensure requirements are accurately mapped and suitable for development.
- Facilitate end-user trainings and pre- go live arrangement.
- Prepare user guides, SOPs and other documentations that aide knowledge management.
- Manage post go live support, issue resolution and process adoption.
- Monitor and measure process performance to ascertain the delivery of improvement objectives.
1. Educational Qualification: A bachelor’s degree in business management, master’s in business administration.
2. Minimum years of experience: 2 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
3. Other requirements:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and ddelivering working solutions that solve complex business problems.
- Accuracy and attention to detail Teamwork skills.
How To Apply For Wema Bank Plc Job Recruitment;
Interested applicants should Click Here To Apply
30th November, 2021.